The 9th Joint Meeting of Nomisma.org and ECFN 2020 Vimiancium
HAS NOW BEEN POSTPONED. IT IS INTENDED TO HOLD THE MEETING AT THE SAME LOCATION 1st – 5th SEPTEMBER 2020
Due to developments with the spread of the Corona virus, we have unfortunately had to take the decision to postpone the 9th ECFN/Nomisma meeting planned for 21-25 April in Viminacium.
Although the situation in Serbia itself is at present not problematic, an increasing number of participants already know that they will not be able to travel, or are likely to be refused entry into the country.
We plan to hold the meeting on 1-5 September, to follow on from the EAA in Budapest. We will be in contact with you regarding refunding of payments, or holding them over until September, as soon as new arrangements have been made.
We very much regret having to take this course of action, but feel that it is in the best interests of everybody’s safety, as well as ensuring that as many people as possible can participate.
Steering Committee Members: